Our Love Story
They say opposites attract, right? We’re so thankful that we were introduced by our friends, Anna & Joseph, because we may not have met otherwise!Read more
Thailand, Phi Phi Islands
1060 Firs Avenue, Muswell Hill
We have a reservation
in Phi Phi Hotel
Natasha and I met for the first time at our transfer student orientation sophomore year. We didn’t really talk then, but over the next week we figured out.Read more
Albert and Joseph met freshman year on the Duke cross country team. I only met Albert a few times so I can’t say too much about him.Read more
“Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” — Oscar Wilde
“Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your good health has vanished.” — Og Mandino
“Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” — Pele
“There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” — George Sand
- The ushers and/or groomsmen first escort the grandparents of the bride and groom and seat them.
- The ushers and/or groomsmen then escort the mother of groom and the mother of the bride and seat them.
- Next, the bridesmaids will enter, being escorted by the groomsmen.
- The maid or matron of honor will then enter, either by herself or she will be escorted by the best man.
- The flower girl then enters. (Sometimes the ringbearer and flower girl will enter together.)
When guests arrive at the church they are greeted by the ushers who will give them whatever books, flowers or leaflets are needed for the ceremony and then seat them correctly.
Natasha and I met for the first time at our transfer student orientation sophomore year. We didn’t really talk then, but over the next week we figured out.
Are you attending?
Kindly reposnons before 30 August